Blogger Tricks

Sunday, 20 March 2016

florafighter Returns



Hello Jammers, Cerise here with a returning scammer that Shiver posted a while ago. And by a while ago, I mean last year. The pictures on the post glitched out, so there's no proof anymore, however, she  [florafighter] recently commented on her post and said she wasn't a scammer, like most scammers that find our website do. I didn't know it was her at first, so I clicked her name and it redirected me to her Google+ page. This is what I found.


Am I talking about her likely stolen profile picture and channel art? No, even though that's bad. Am I talking about the drawing she posted? No. I'm talking about the video she shared called "Animal jam how to scam", and prefaced it with "Check out this video on YouTube". And it's recent. Suspicious? Absolutely.

Watch out for this chick, I'm not getting good vibes from her. Don't report her just yet, but watch out.

Status: Unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment