Blogger Tricks

Tuesday, 22 March 2016

cutie24903 (Member)


Hello Jammers! Cerise here, with yet another scammer. It seems like all of them were waiting for me to get back from vacation. Anyways, this girl sent me a JAG offering her headdress for my short spiked collar, but only if I sent her it first. This was our conversation.


"Why can't we just trade?"


"If your trading is disabled, why isn't your gifting also disabled?"
She waited approximately 3 minutes to respond, probably trying to think up an excuse.


I told her I had pictures, and she started playing dumb and eventually stopped JAG'ing me when I asked her to defend herself. Report her for scamming.

Status: No One Harmed


1 comment:

  1. It's a lieeee, it's really a lie, AJHQ did this to me before, "Your Trading and Gifting are disabled! You have 3 days of no trading and gifting!" Don't believe those people.

    ReplyDelete