Blogger Tricks

Thursday, 24 March 2016

Announcement

Hey guys, Beta here. I know that I've been distant with the SWS lately, and I haven't made any posts, and I'm really sorry. I've been really busy with school and stuff, and I don't want the SWS or Animal Jam to distract me.
NO, I AM NOT QUITTING.
That's gonna be a long while, I don't plan to quit anytime soon at all.
I'm announcing a hiatus. A hiatus is basically a break. I'm taking a "vacation" from the society, if you will. I don't know how long this hiatus will take, hopefully not long. But once I feel comfortable spending more time on the SWS and Animal Jam, I'll be back.

Like I said, I've been really distant with the society for the past few months as well. I've been having really weird issues. As some know, I play Animal Jam on the iPad, using the Puffin free app, but sometimes it freezes and it's a strain to simply play, so that's part of the reason. School as well, of course. I just finished a huge project, but there's more to come.

Long story short, I'll be taking a break from the SWS and AJ. I'll still hang out around the Chat Room when I can, but I'm trying to focus on the more important things. I'll be back in no time, and I hope you all take care while I'm away (even though I sorta have been away already).

I don't know how long I'll be gone, but not long. Hope you all take care, and happy jamming!
Ciao for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment