Blogger Tricks

Saturday, 13 February 2016

SWS Academy Website

Hey Jammers, just a quick little post. The SWS Academy blog is up and running, and all the study guides are finished. We have yet to appoint teachers for every class, but if you're interested in becoming the teacher, please comment below. Please note that as a teacher, you'll have to regularly check the blog and reply to students' questions.
As for students, you can read through the study guides and maybe do a few mini-tests when they come up. In order to graduate the academy, you must complete every mini-test, assignment, and your final exam with passing marks.

13 comments:

  1. I would like to be a teacher for the Academy :)

    (Since I'm not that active on AJ, and would like to help)

    ~Council Member Fem (feming)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to counsel any anxiety/depression victims if there's a spot available :3 Although I do not go on AJ at all any more so if this would require being active on AJ then I don't think it would be suitable for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I switched google+ accounts, i'm Alpha^^^

      Delete
    2. if anyone can, I want you to do me, because if always happens to me...
      agent izzy, (had a fail)

      Delete
  3. Do you have to be an agent to teach? I dont think so, but I would love to be a teacher. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. Of course you do.
      2. You've kind of outlawed yourself from all SWS related activities.

      Delete
  4. Do you have to be an agent to be a student? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cerise:
    How can admirers of the society who want to be agents, know when to apply? Do you make posts when accepting new agents, or do you reach out to people individually?
    Thank you! I love what your society does, making AJ safe :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would be down to teach :D

    ~mz5963 aka Agent Beta ~ Council Member ~ Animal Jam

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to be a student.

    agent izzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please read my replies to your previous comments before making more. I already answered your question twice.

      Delete