Blogger Tricks

Tuesday, 9 February 2016

kori51 (Member)


Hello Jammers! Cerise here. I was giving training to one of the new agents when this girl Jam-A-Gram'd me and asked me to send her my spiked wristband and promised to send her spiked collar in return. This was a trip down memory lane for me because this is literally the exact same way my only spiked collar got scammed all the way back in 2012.


I asked why I couldn't just trade, and she responded with this wonderful comeback, no excuses or anything.


I asked her another time, and she had the same answer. I ignored her for awhile until this showed up on my Jammer Wall.


"if you go first I'll get my sisters spike and headdress"
She's even volunteering to steal some of her sister's items and throw them into the deal.
I said no and she started saying "ok then u just wont get the spike", as if trying to mock me.

Report her for scamming.

Status: No One Harmed

2 comments:

  1. An arctic wolf, Hallyu said she would give me all of her spikes if I gifted them a rare. When I asked them why, she said, "Idk just gift"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I saw that on your wall,as you thought me,they'll over react.

    ReplyDelete