Blogger Tricks

Sunday, 7 February 2016

Jammer8r777 (Member)


Hello Jammers! Cerise here with a scammer that I caught while chatting with ex agent, Agent Love in the Temple of Zios. She and a few other people were sleeping around the fallen Zios statue when Jammer started asking for gifts because she apparently had nothing.


This was obviously a scam because she was wearing 2 rare items on her animal, and she had even more rares on her trade list.


I confronted her about it and she started complaining that she really did have nothing. When I told her I had pictures of her scamming, she ran away. I Jam-A-Grammed her some more, and after a long conversation of her saying she didn't care, this happened.



She started telling me that rares weren't everything when I told her to stop begging for items because she already had quite a few rares. It's funny coming from her, since she's the one begging for them.

After awhile she stopped Jam-A-Gramming me.

Status: No One Harmed


No comments:

Post a Comment