Blogger Tricks

Monday, 8 February 2016

emily7933 (Member)


Hello Jammers! Cerise here with a scammer that I found when I was exiting the Diamond Shop. I saw these two people calling her a scammer and her denying it as she proceeded to run away.



I was about to question one of the bystanders until she started claiming that she had a "necklace that lights on fire because of a glitch" on her trade list, even though they were just two regular necklaces.


I called her out on it and confronted her. She ignored me, so I started telling her I got pictures and would post them if she didn't defend herself. She proceeded to ran away and argued with me via Jam-A-Grams.
I got Agent Skywalker to bring her to me in my den, but she didn't know where he was taking her. I asked her to defend herself or the pictures were going up, and she proceeded to tell us to die. Now you can report her for both bullying and scamming.


Status: No One Harmed

2 comments:

  1. Most Believable Scam of the Year Award goes to...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she over reacted because you said "Defend yourself or the pictures are going up." I don't think she should tell you to die.

    ReplyDelete