Blogger Tricks

Sunday, 21 February 2016

Calamity Corner - toothless333 (Member)


Hello Jammers! Cerise here with some whiny kid who was annoying me at my toy store. I asked her what she wanted and she said my headfeather. I said it wasn't for sale and that she could only buy toys, and then she started having a hissy fit and said she would report me if I didn't give her the headfeather.


She also said her mom would report me to AJHQ, as if AJHQ would care at all. They don't even care about scammers that much.


So I told her that AJHQ wouldn't suspend me for refusing to give some whiny kid my headfeather, and she started saying that she can just lie about me scamming. She even said that she's lied about people scamming her and they got suspended, which, in a court, would serve you jail time.


She eventually blew herself out and left. Report her for bullying and see how she likes getting a taste of her own medicine.

5 comments:

  1. what would have been worse is if she said her mom worked for AJHQ, those kind of jammers are the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you said ajhq could care less about the people
    YES ITS ME.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I thought you were going to post SNOWY, or whatever her username was. She was trying to work at the toy department and refused to move.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My gosh, for the last time for ALL jammers,stop pretending that your parents work/know AJHQ's number should stop it's annoying and stupid.This had happened to me about 12 times. "Toothless333" needs to be reported for trying to scam and bullying...
    ~ Flake ♥

    ReplyDelete