Blogger Tricks

Sunday, 28 February 2016

Calamity Corner - fuzzy30713 (Member)


Hello Jammers, Cerise here with one person that got on my nerves.
Before we begin, this is what this Jammer in particular made me think.
I have lost faith in this new generation of children. Our world is going downhill.
Anyways, I was about to start advertising for my toy store when I saw this guy (girl? I don't know.) hiding their nametag behind the roof of Club Geoz (it was rather easy to find out where to click to get their username) and insulting some other people.

This post contains language that may not be appropriate for some viewers.

I ended up getting involved in their argument, and it turned out to be about something really stupid. They were having an argument about who was smarter, and Infinity asked me what 9x6 was. If you know me, I'm horrible at math, so I wasn't able to think of the answer off the top of my head, and then she started insulting me and bragging that she could get the answer quicker.


She continued to insult us and brag about how great she was, and more people joined the argument, turning it into a disgusting flamewar, even though it was less of a flamewar since it was about 8 people against Infinity.


Eventually, Infinity revealed their nametag and started saying "IT'S A VIDEO, IT'S A SOCIAL EXPERIMENT, DON'T REPORT ME!" which is a lot like those prank videos on YouTube that end up going too far and sometimes end up getting people some marks on their criminal records.


When I confronted her about it and told her she was still insulting and bullying a bunch of innocent kids, she started yelling for people to report me because I can't take a joke. Last time I checked, A) You can't report someone for apparently not having a sense of humor, and B) Bullying isn't a joke. I personally don't care if this girl was doing this for a social experiment or not, because this stuff isn't okay.

She ended up running off and we got lots of people to report her. If you could join those people, that would be great and hopefully we can get this guy banned.

12 comments:

  1. This is just sad, has our generation really turned into bratty kids who think they are better than everyone else? When reading this I realized C) You can't explain why your swearing on AJ, the only explanation is that you are trying to bully/harm someone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMMMGGGGGG REALLY IM ON THIS SITE IM JUST SAD I WISH I COULD JUST CHANGE IT, AND IM QUITING AJ FOR GOOD :(

      Delete
  2. Social experiments are meant to get an insight on the thoughts, feelings and psychology of real people. Not for a whiny 10-year-old to swear at and insult people for literally no reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You gotta love the twenty first century

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her: FAH YOU
    Me: Uhh... what does fah mean?
    ME WANTZ DE BAN BUTTON
    :gets it and bans:
    Lalalala

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Hopefully you're being sarcastic....

      Delete
  6. "It's just a prank bro!"
    That's the stupidest *fizzy drink* excuse for people's terrible behavior I've ever heard

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG REALLY JUST CHECK OUT THE VID AND REMOVE FROM THIS SITE PLEASE IT WAS A SOCIAL EXPIRMENT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't care if it was a "social experiment". This isn't a social experiment, this is harassment. A social experiment is meant to get an insight on how people would act in a situation, not to swear and insult people. I personally don't care if this was "JUST A PRANK BRO", because you actually hurt someone's feelings, and that isn't okay.

      Also, you didn't even upload the video to your YouTube channel. We'll remove this post when you personally apologize to everyone you mindlessly insulted and swore at.

      Delete
    2. OK FIRST I DI UPLOAD A VIDEO AND B if i say sorry and give betas to all the sweet children can u remove me from the page?

      Delete
    3. im deeply sorry from my bottom of my heart i should'nt have dont that,
      -fuzzy

      Delete