Blogger Tricks

Sunday, 17 January 2016

Lilcat2013 (Member)


Hello Jammers! Cerise here with a scammer that Agent Skywalker caught with a new scam catching tactic. He was asking for people to double his items, and this girl gladly volunteered. They went to his den while I camped out and got evidence.


"Ok so you gift it to me then I do this and that and the other thing. It's kind of complicated".
She was pretty much asking him to send her his item, then she would double it. Typical scam.


(The chat reset because I left and came back)
They then decided to do a test, with a necklace. I didn't get a picture, but Skywalker said that the necklace appeared on her animal, which is exactly what happens when you buy a new item. This almost entirely proves her shenanigans false.

We later stormed the den, and she apparently confessed to scamming when we confronted her? Then she started doing all the guilt trip stuff like "you're making me cry in real life!!".


Report her for scamming.

Status: No One Harmed

1 comment:

  1. cool tactic! lemme try it!
    agent izzy, commenting as a anon
    (IzzyCatS06)

    ReplyDelete