Blogger Tricks

Sunday, 10 January 2016

ilovepug1212 (Non-member)


Hello Jammers! Cerise here with another scammer. This person was in Jamaa Township asking people if they wanted membership, which is quite suspicious if you ask me. They got a taker and asked them to come to their den, so I followed.
They claimed to have 3 memberships (there were 3 people including me there), which is quite a lot, considering they were apparently quitting AJ and got all 3 memberships for Christmas.


Just as I suspected, this guy started asking for our passwords so that he could "put the membership on our accounts", even though it was quite obvious he was going to take all our items.


When we asked why they couldn't just e-mail it to us, they started saying "i'm not allowed to give out personal info". This is some of the worst backpedaling I have ever seen in all my experience as a scam catchers, this person wasn't even trying.
It's funny because they're well aware that it's against the rules to give out personal information, yet here they are, asking us for our password.


When I started calling them out as a scammer and initiated stage 5, they locked me out. I went back in once or twice and mocked them some more, but they kept locking me out.

Please report this guy for personal info.


Status: No One Harmed

No comments:

Post a Comment