Blogger Tricks

Wednesday, 20 January 2016

craycraypanda101 (Member)


Hey Jammers! Cerise here. This girl was asking people to gift her a short spiked collar and that she would send her long spiked collar to anyone that did. I didn't get a picture of her saying "whoever", but you get the poinnttt.



I asked her why she couldn't just use the trade system, and she answered by saying "i just like gifts", which surely isn't an excuse for not using the trade system that was added for a reason.
Someone else also came up and started saying that Miss had scammed her, which isn't too unlikely.

She ran off after I told her to use the trade system.
Please report her for scamming.

Status: Unknown

2 comments:

  1. When are you guys recruiting? I have been trying to join a scammer watch system for a while, and it would make my year if I could join! If you do not plan on recruiting, that's fine, I understand.
    My aj user is puppy86255, and my backup is cherryfang

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw snowflakechristmas2 saying whoever trades the best rare wins her aj acc. When a winner was held( who buddies me) she said she needs to accept. So now I am going to ask if she actually got the acc.

    So, I am back, (btw the winner is beachgirl756) and... She unbuddied me! Hmm, this is suspicious..... Could you look into this? I'm not sure what to do.i just hope beach girl wasn't hacked!

    ReplyDelete