Blogger Tricks

Friday, 1 January 2016

cloverlion2013 (Non-member)


Hey Jammers! Cerise here. I was sitting in Jamaa Township when this girl came in and started asking people to trade her and that the best trade would win her pink spiked collar.



She did actually have the spike, but it was still clear she was a backup account considering her achievements, or lack thereof.


When I asked her why we had to trade for the necklace and we couldn't just trade for the spike, she said it was to see people's offers.


I also asked why she couldn't just ask people her offers, then she started saying "you think you're so cool just because you're a member". Lamest excuse for backpedaling ever.


A crowd of people started gathering around her and started calling her out, so I wasn't alone on this. She also started calling me a "wannabe AJ helper" when I explained to her why I was calling her out.
Eventually she hit the road.
Please report her for scamming.

Status: No One Harmed

No comments:

Post a Comment