Blogger Tricks

Saturday, 9 January 2016

centuryotter (Member)

*due to the large amount of swearing and profanity in this post, Cerise has replaced every swear word with the word "fizzy drink" for your leisure*



Holyyyy *fizzy drink* it takes a lot to *fizzy drink* make me this *fizzy drink* angryyyy, but the piece of *fizzy drink* *fizzy drink* we all know as *fizzy drink* "centuryotter" has succeeded in making me this *fizzy drink* angryyyy. Let's continue. So, back in June, centuryotter was the *fizzy drink* we knew as blue54899. A total *fizzy drink* piece of *fizzy drink* who told people he hoped their moms got ran over, made racist comments, made sexist comments, made mental discrimination comments, and let's not forget told people (including Cerise) to kill themselves in a variety of ways such as telling them to jump off cliffs, stab themselves, drink bleach etc, and made homophobic comments. He also has AUTO ACCEPT, and the trade glitch. So see the original video of the piece of *fizzy drink* scamming, watch my original video about him here.

 

yah, so I thought he changed, and so did many people, but no, this *fizzy drink* NEVER changes. He scammed, AGAIN like the little *fizzy drink* *fizzy drink* *fizzy drink* he is. Here is him admitting to it.



There you have it.

18 comments:

  1. this is some of the most *fizzy drink* hilarious *fizzy drink* i've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. holy *fizzy drink* ikr

      Delete
  2. Taco, you seemed very fizzed today.

    BUT I *FIZZY DRINK* KNEW HE WOULD DO THIS THING AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my *fizzy drink*! HE RUINED OUR LIVES! HE'S A *fizzy drink*!!!11!!!

      Delete
  3. Sangrita Blast is best Fizzy Drink

    ReplyDelete
  4. hes obviously a *fizzy drink* *fizzy drink* & *fizzy drink* ok now im sipping a *fizzy drink* fizzy drink. wow. I said a *fizzy drink* word that's so cool. omg I keep saying *fizzy drink* fizzy drink. well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is common, one of these.
    auto accept happened when I was first scammed, trading someone doing trust, because I wanted that item. and. I lost that item too. BUT it was not him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. (i want the cheetah plushie but this is a great one)
    agent izzy, izzycats06
    i
    ^-^
    \ /
    kittys
    (i luv kittys)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow.. i didn't realize century otter was blue.. i really need to start reading this blog more often..

    ReplyDelete
  8. blue can you nOT
    seriously though what's he going to do next, sneeze at people and get rares

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy *fizzy drink*
    I honestly can't believe this
    If this turns out to be totally legit I might demote myself from moderator in CenturyOtter's G+ community

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. even if it isn't legit, he is still a *fizzy drink* major scammer.

      Delete
  10. OH *fizzy drink*!!! Hes a *fizzy drink* *fizzy drink* for scamming like that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. If this is useful to the agents, I have found out that centuryotter goes to google+ communities and I see her sometimes, so if you want to talk to her go there, look for trading communities. You man delete my comment if it is not useful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blue actually runs a giveaway community on Google+. I'm pretty sure he goes around to trading communities to trade all the stuff he scammed.

      Delete
  12. So many "Fizzy drinks"... O.O so many swear words...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Im too *fizzy drink* angry to drink my *fiZy drink* fizzy drink, *fizzy drink*

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is halarious

    ReplyDelete