Blogger Tricks

Thursday, 14 January 2016

Calamity Corner - lleyyyaa (Non-member)


Hello Jammers! Cerise here. This girl was at my den with one other person. They asked to be my buddy, to which I responded by saying I don't buddy anyone I don't know. lleyyyla was apparently outraged that I had said no to her buddy request and started calling me a nerd.


I asked her why she thought so, and she apparently had no reason for doing so. She continued to insult me, so I gave a little insult in retaliation, and then she lost it. She had a hissy fit and started freaking out, saying she would report me. So apparently, in her eyes, it's okay for her to insult me, but if I insult her, I deserve to be reported and suspended.


She and her friend both ended up leaving.

4 comments:

  1. I understand if you lose your temper but it's not a good idea to insult anyone even in retaliation, because then you're both in the wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still, but you should be telling that to the one causing drama in the first place. She started the fight and was being stupid, and that's purely her fault.

      Delete
  2. K y'all I be coming back to NY in a few hours. Prepare to get ReTacoCatified

    ReplyDelete