Blogger Tricks

Saturday, 16 January 2016

Calamity Corner - disney199 (Member)


Hello Jammers! Cerise here. I was getting people for the help center and advertised that the agents were wearing the yellow police hats. This girl Jam-A-Grammed me asking if she could wear one, so I said no because we weren't hiring.


When I said no, she decided to Jam-A-Gram me back with "ew your den is awful by the way", which she obviously only said because she was mad I said no.


Report her for bullying or something.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't allow advertising on our website.

      Delete
  2. "Report her for bullying or something."
    wow you seem really out of it cerise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. better than going on a long break without telling anyone

      Delete
    2. Are you having a go at Firetigerx? If so, prepare to get ranted at 24/7 by me.

      Delete