Blogger Tricks

Wednesday, 30 December 2015

SWS 2nd Birthday Party


Hey Jammers! Cerise here! You know what time it is? It's time for the most important celebration for this society - our 2nd year birthday party! I don't remember the exact day that the society was created, but we always celebrate it on January 2nd, or at least we are this year.
The party will go on for at least an hour. We'll be doing lots of fun stuff. We'll be DJ-ing music on the chat room, so you can submit your own song and have it played. We'll also be doing giveaways, giving promotions, and announcing lots of new features coming to the society.

When: January 2nd, 2016, 2:00 PM AJSWS Time (PST)

Where: Cerise's (ShadowclawXX) Den, AJSWS Chat Room (Only if you want to listen to music and/or submit your own)

Hope to see you all there! Have fun!

16 comments:

  1. I love the new template! What program do you use to make it? And I think I should be able to go!! If not I hope you guys have fun or I might just be late...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you mean what program I use to make the template? :P
      I make the template on Blogger, but I make the header pictures and the graphics in Pixlr express.

      Delete
    2. Yaaaa like the header. Cause it's always SO great!

      Delete
  2. Ha
    Well AJSG has been around 3 years, so yah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wasn't it created January 4th?
    At least that's what I remember :P

    But really excited for the party, hope I can make it! Really pumped. Also, you should put the birthday song you put on last year on the music track thing at the top of the blog.

    Really excited for it!!!!

    ~mz5963 aka Agent Beta ~ Council Member ~ Animal Jam~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh pfft the song is already playing
      *facedesk*

      Delete
    2. I actually have 100% no memory of when we created it, I just remember it being sometime in January, and I decided to celebrate it 2 days before my winter break ends.
      Also a confession. The song we use for the music player is from Club Penguin, and it's super annoying to me but I use it anyway because it's the only half decent song I can find for it.

      Delete
    3. Put on You say it's your Birthday by the Beatles

      Delete
  4. This society has had two great years and i'm sure it'll go on much longer :) -Electro

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it's been such a long time :D

    Happy (early) birthday SWS!

    Let's make each year better than the last <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year to anyone reading the blog this late ":)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Last comment of 2015, here we go.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, it's been a long time since I have been on this blog, I can't believe it has been going on for 2 years! Happy birthday SWS :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everyone knows I'm probably going to be on the chat, I'm practically on the chat all the time XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww I missed it I rlly wanted to meet u guys :(

    ReplyDelete