Blogger Tricks

Sunday, 20 December 2015

miniswirl1540 (Non-member)


Hello Jammers! Cerise here with a scammer I found in Jamaa Township. She was doing the "best trade wins _____" scam with a headdress (she ignored anyone who asked her to show it, including me).


(Cerise's heads up display photobomb)

A mob quickly formed around her, chanting for people not to trade her and to report her. I joined them. Surprisingly enough, this didn't make her leave, and she instead tried ignoring us.


I also checked her achievements, and sure enough, she was a backup account.
She later ended up leaving with nobody harmed (I think).

Status: No One Harmed

4 comments:

  1. wait.... that account wasn't a backup. it was a complete scam account. miniswirl is cookieswirls (famous youtuber) account. they were doing "GIFT ME IM FAMOUS" scam, probably.
    agent izzy (izzycats06)
    commenting as anon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, we can't make false assumptions.

      Delete