Blogger Tricks

Saturday, 5 December 2015

icymo (Member)


Hello Jammers! Cerise here. Apparently this girl was hosting a trust trade party at her den. Agent Love brought this to my attention.


Here is icymo doing the trust trade scam. There were also a few more people at the party, but I only got the username of one - flowergurll5.


When I called icymo out as a scammer, she said she wasn't scamming. I reminded her that AJHQ deemed trust trading scamming quite awhile ago.


icymo, if you're reading, this is just proof I am ShadowclawXX.

Status: No One Harmed

4 comments:

  1. Pretty much anybody who does trust trades is scamming. Cuz u don't benefit from a trust trade unless u accept it, therefore nobody would do it unless they would accept. Nobody wants to just 'borrow' anything, they will steal it. Never do flash trades, the person will probably be quick enough and accept. I used to scam but gave it up because it was just to horrible. I am now on scam patrol. Thank you for ur time jsmmers. My username is Courtney782 tell me u know me from here

    ReplyDelete
  2. you do have a good point shadow but its not right to have 2 x's on animal jam it is really inapropiate say it a lot in your head then u will understand

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um, how is it inappropriate?
      I don't get it.

      Delete
    2. Also, XX is a popular thing to put on usernames
      Agent Izzy.

      Delete