Blogger Tricks

Sunday, 6 December 2015

facemanwithouttheace (Non-member)


This guy was advertising for people to come to his den if they were quitting. I assumed they were just going to be mooching items off people quitting, so I went to check it out.


I was the only person there, so the den owner asked if they could have an account. Naturally, I said that I had spent money for my membership and that I wasn't giving it away to a total stranger.


They offered me a deal, that if I gave them my account w/ the membership on it, they would "give me anything" and "in life too" (no idea what that means).


After I said no to their second offer, they said they would give me a headdress and a spike, the two most common items people think of when they think of rares, for my account. I've spent lots of, actually, too much money on my account in the 5 years I've been playing. I'm not giving that up for useless pixels.


This account was obviously a backup, but I acted like it wasn't and asked how they would even get such items if they were so new. They said they knew how to get it, which is an obvious lie.

I later ended up leaving.
Report this kid for personal information.

Status: No One Harmed

2 comments:

  1. You were right in reporting him for personal information! He was offering to barter things in real life for a player account. Not only is it against the rules to buy or sell accounts, but it's a huge safety breach to offer to arrange a meet-up or exchange in real life for any reason. Plus, as you may have noticed, his username is a play on "fman" the hacker... Reported him many times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what his user means
    facemanwithouttheace he means take ace off face and put it on man,
    giving you fman.
    agent izzy,
    commenting as a anon
    (izzycats06)

    ReplyDelete