Blogger Tricks

Monday, 14 December 2015

darion45 (Non-member)

(Please start adding their player cards to the post. I can't keep doing it for you)

Hey guys, Beta here with ANOTHER scammer. Well, hacker I guess. After dealing with many scammers, I come across this guy, darion45, saying "if you want membership my den". I obviously found it suspicious because nobody randomly gives out memberships in Jamaa, and he didn't have a membership himself.


When I got there, there we actually tons of people there.

He called me up first. First off, he said "[i] dont scale" which made things even more suspicious.


And not all that surprisingly, he told me to tell him my password so he could launch the membership. (Screened darkened because AJHQ is being stupid, thinking I'm giving out personal information...)


"Just trust me," he says. I had enough and shouted for everyone to leave, then left myself.


Everyone, watch out for him, report and block him, and NEVER give out personal information like your password online!
Stay safe and have a wonderful day!




3 comments:

  1. dang....AJHQ is dumb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops, I'll remember that next time, Cerise XD
    Don't fall for fake hacks!

    ~mz5963 aka Agent Beta ~ Animal Jam ~ Council Member~

    ReplyDelete