Blogger Tricks

Saturday, 26 December 2015

Calamity Corner - thesimpsonslover (Member)


Hello Jammers! Cerise here with yet another bully at the community services. I was on my backup account, trying to get this guy into the lineup, but he just sat in the manager's office and bossed me around, as well as said "nonmembers these days", which could be taken offensively.


Then, just before I brought my main account in, he started Jam-A-Grammnig my main, saying that my backup account (Baywatcher) was talking trash about the society and I. He has no idea what mess he just got into.



Then we came in and had our break. He kept trying to convince me about what my backup account had done until I broke the news to him that we were the same person.
Then he insulted us for 10 minutes until he eventually left, and while he did that, he spewed out this totally original and creative phrase that I have totally never heard before.


Please report him for bullying.

1 comment: