Blogger Tricks

Friday, 11 December 2015

Calamity Corner-hibirdy (Member) + CHANGING AJ ACCOUNTS AFTER SECRET SANTA


Hey guys, its me, Aviator.
So today, I have ANOTHER inappropriate jammer. Why must they ALL come to me?
This is: The Road Leading To Peace No. 1


There is my video down below. Me and Agent Diamond are both in this one, you'll hear our voices, lol. I sound like a chipmunk, sorry about that! X3


------

Okay. Lets get to the second segment of the post.
As the title states, I am POSSIBLY changing my username, and by changing my username, I mean, changing accounts. Months ago I emailed AJHQ asking them if they could change my username to some clever ones I made up, but they never got around to it.
All agents that are buddied to me on roar6477, feel free to buddy me back on The0neand0nly.
(That is my username, buddy me ASAP! I will not be transferring items until I make up my mind, and if I do, I'll get The0neand0nly a membership immediately.)
See You In The Skies!

P.S: IF I DECIDE NOT TO, I WILL KEEP ROAR6477. BUT FOR NOW, ALL OF MY STUFF WILL BE ON MY MAIN, THE ONE YOU ARE ALREADY BUDDIED TO.

1 comment:

  1. Well Hibirdy is my brother...... and it said "Hibirdy" Up there

    ReplyDelete