Blogger Tricks

Sunday, 15 November 2015

melissa1044 (Member)


Hello Jammers! Cerise here with another scammer. I was sitting in Jamaa Township when this girl started asking people to "jam-a-gram me 10 items for headdress". She provided no more details about it, so I assume she wanted us to gift her 10 items for her headdress.


The reason this is a stupid idea is because with the new trading system, you can trade a maximum of 20 items. Therefore, we have no reason to gift it to her.

I JAG'd her asking "why can't we just trade?". She ignored me. I JAG'd her again. She ignored me and later ran off.

Status: No One Harmed

1 comment:

  1. Hi, i know melissa1044, she use to be my buddy, she is a scammer and i think that she hacked me. She scammed me and lied to me. i gifted her 10 rares and she said that it had to be fair. I asked for them back because i didn't want to gift her my spikes or anything like that and she just left, also er buddy superbrybry was there.

    ReplyDelete