Blogger Tricks

Thursday, 12 November 2015

Cercha2 (Non-member + Another AJ Phishing Site


Hello Jammers! Cerise here. I was just chilling around on my backup account (because my main account had its chat banned for a day, hmph) when I saw this guy advertising for "jamcheats.com", a site that apparently gives free gems.


I checked it out, and, well, it's exactly what you'd expect.
Just the generic site that asks for your password and username.


But there's more.
They actually had a page called "Program Risks", or as I like to call it, the "Every Single Reason You Shouldn't Use This Program" page.
It pretty much explained all the risks of the program and all the terrible things it can cause. I don't know why they thought it was a good idea to post this, because it's literally just saying "this is exactly why you shouldn't trust us".


That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment