Blogger Tricks

Tuesday, 10 November 2015

Calamity Corner - Tdk (Member)


Hello Jammers! Cerise here with, not a scammer, but something else.
She was hosting a members only dress up challenge at her den. I asked her why nonmemebr couldn't participate, but she ignored me and I eventually went to go chat with some other people. Then it started.

The following post contains words that may be inappropriate for younger viewers.
So first things first, she started saying words like "penis". How mature.


When I told her to watch her language, she proceeded to say "who gives a ship (sh*t)". She was also calling people "beach (b*tch)" earlier, but I didn't get a picture of that.


She then started telling us she was reporting us. Yes, because I bet AJHQ is going to suspend us for enforcing the rules (that they don't enforce themselves).


Then she left.

UPDATE: I logged on to this.



And people ask why I absolutely despise AJHQ.

15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. get dunked on

    - zoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa...
    WHAT DID I JUST WITNESS?
    Ajhq got the wrong ppl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey im not ,a girl and dress up challenmge is swapclothes challenge

      Delete
    2. If you're Tdk, you could have worded that better.

      Delete
  5. Poor you on that day

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have some not-so-nice words to say to AJHQ.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sugared Raspberries13 November 2015 at 09:14

    Woah, Don't they at least look at who said what? I mean that person was WAY out of line.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might've forgiven you if you didn't insult me.
      Also, I checked your Google+ page, and saw you were supporting an Animal Jam hacking engine. Nice try to redeem yourself.

      Delete
  9. you shouldn't get bubble chat only Tdk should! she used the bad words! not you!

    ReplyDelete