Blogger Tricks

Monday, 23 November 2015

Calamity Corner - 1123a74616 (Member)


Hello Jammers! Cerise here. I was looking at the epic dens and I decided to hang at one of them. This girl came in and said "why are there so many nonmembers". I didn't think much of it at first, then she said "why are there so many poor people".



I asked her why she was being so rude, and she used the "I grew up with mean parents" excuse, which isn't a get-out-of-jail-free card for being flat-out disrespectful to somebody. When I told her that, she started bragging that she was rarer than me. I don't understand why that is an insult.


She ended up leaving.
She came back a little later and said "ugh finally the nonmembers left". I told her I got pictures and I would post them, and she played dumb before leaving.
If this is you, 1123a74616, just remember that we do not forget people.

4 comments:

  1. Some jammers are too greedy with their membership, and rarity. I think AJHQ should randomly give out memberships for LOYAL, RESPECTFUL, NICE, jammers every 2 months. Do You Agree?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, but they most likely won't, they need the money :)

      Delete
    2. Not really. But I do think they should invest in better moderation systems instead of banging it all off on new updates.

      Delete
    3. @Cerise The problem is that the moderators work in a rapid "assembly line", reviewing hundreds of thousands of usernames, chat logs, and trade records for each suspicious user. It's exhausting, really, because at any given time there are less than 50-60 active moderators put in charge of over 30,000,000 players' safeties. AJ should definitely look into expanding their team of mods, so that the work each one does can become more thorough. But then again, not many adults are willing to do this job, or are even qualified (past experience in online moderation, preferred degree in child psychology, etc), sooo... you tell me...

      Delete