Blogger Tricks

Tuesday, 13 October 2015

Jammer8504t (Member)


Hello! This was like a week or so ago, but I didn't post cuz I was super lazy. I also had another one. Im sorry, I'm just a lazybutt.
So this is Jammer(insert numbers and letters here), sounds like a name Animal Jam might give you if its too "inappropriate". Man, I really hate when they change it. At least now they tell you, instead of you trying to log in but you can't, and you're freaking out.
Sorry, enough about the game makers. Not talking about hunger games.
So this person was saying "Rare HD my den" which meant le giveaway!


So this is what I saw. (Im the seal that got in the shot. Ooops.)
I decided to go and see what would happen. Probably a trust.

She/He/I Don't Know claimed that they were "too old" for the game





A lot of people cried "No Trust!" "Im Leaving!" and other things, but then Jammer locked us out 'cause she/he/i don't know didn't approve of the anti-scam attitude we have.



Status: No One Harmed

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment