Blogger Tricks

Friday, 2 October 2015

Abdoggie (Member)

Hey Jammers! Tacocat101, back with another scammer.
She actually admitted to scamming, THAT is a rare sight.
      BUT THE POST IS NOW YET OVER! More after jump, PROFANITY WARNING

































So today, AB came to my comments, and is now trying to backpedaling, Now, I guess posting scammers makes you a fag? Sounds like some SERIOUSLY messed up psycology.




Want to be the first to see every Scammer I catch? Subscribe today here!



9 comments:

  1. I wish I still got hate like that
    because that's hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  2. guess what, according to aj every account i log into is: "i couldnt find that usernaame" well, time to make a new account.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't bother. AJ was down for practically all day for everyone yesterday. Some people managed to get on at 8:00 AJ time, but it should be back up today.

      Delete
    2. @Anonymous Clear your cache, and if you still have trouble logging in just email the support team with the usernames you want restored.

      Delete
  3. Hi, I am interested in joining the SWS, as I said a few weeks ago, and am wondering if your still full on New Agents?
    -Hatfulloftricks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still full at the moment. Comment your username and I'll get back to you when we're open.

      Delete
  4. Yeah thats rare one time i found a scammer and they admitted it at her den i told her to work for what you want and she eventually got a worn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tacolightertiger10 October 2015 at 13:06

    Can i also become a SWS agent? i have caught at least two jammers scamming and both of them are my buddies hop i can join before it goes down
    -Tacolightertiger

    ReplyDelete