Blogger Tricks

Friday, 16 October 2015

Cooltiger0596 (Non-Member), suspected Empire Member

(I got rid of the swearing so it's appropriate for viewing)

Hello Jammers. Usually I like to give my viewers a week early viewers but, because Im soooo mad, I will be posting here RIGHT AFTER IT HAPPENED. So, this PROVES some scammers NEVER change. I was in Jamaa Township, and this guy saw me, Turns out I caught him OVER TWO YEARS AGO! We proceeded to become buddies, and he asked to trade. He tried a classic OMG ITS GLITCHED, but you COULD say he just doesn't know? Nah, he's been playing since 2013 AT LEAST.  SO
HERE THEY ALL ARE.
Today's video:



Second time I caught him in 2013:
>


 ANDDD the first time he tried to scam me:



Congratulations, Cooltiger, you have inspired me to catch every single scammer there is in the entire world.
Chat log from him backpedaling.

Got a screenshot of this JUST as it was fading, sorry.


7 comments:

  1. Empire Member? You mean the thingy that's a draft with the weird chart thing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did AJHQ get hacked? From what I've heard, apparently they don't have good firewalls.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey its Electro. I've done something horrible at home. I'm in trouble and having myself go into more counciling sorry for my absence

    ReplyDelete