Blogger Tricks

Tuesday, 15 September 2015

snow12125 (Member)


Hello, I'm once again back from quitting. Well, I got a scammer called snow12125. She scammed a player named (Cerise censored this because we don't show innocent people's usernames on the blog).
And there were many players at her trusting party. I just sat down to enjoy the show.
And apparently, there was 2 scammers, a penguin that was lucky and snow12125.


After that, snow12125 locked the den.
I think there was another scammer called Dog9944.


Also, when I came back to see what she was doing in her den.
Apparently, she was holding a trust for [Item] "giveaway".
After I accused her of scamming (censored again), she accused me of scamming with no proof at all.


(I kind of didn't have the time to take the other pictures.)
And after that she locked the den once again... and this is funny because she knew I was a scam catcher.

Status: 1 Harmed

1 comment:

  1. I apologies in advance. Thank you for opening my eyes, back then I was young and a fool and did not care much for the others around me. When I saw this blog I knew that what I did was wrong. I can assure you that I have seen the error of my ways. Thank you for pointing this out for me. I will now support and be aware of this harmful way, and now known that there are two reasons for this site. 1. To inform people of these dangerous scammers, and 2. In hopes that these people can change, thank you for opening my eyes, and I hope you can forgive me.
    Dog9944

    ReplyDelete