Blogger Tricks

Wednesday, 23 September 2015

Scammer Goldmine #38

Hey guys! Its Aviator here! Where today, I have another trusting party. I have changed the title because  I didn't catch enough for it to be called a "goldmine".

 
Annabeth1609
Another recording one. Wow..
So I went to investigate and I found some people there that you should know about.

foxlily102
Doing The "Trust Trade " Scam


This girl fluffy48017 came, but she asked me awkward questions, like if I was someone's mom,
or aunt. Since she came to the trusting party, but left, I guess we should keep her just in case.


This was my conversation, i only screenshot a bit.
Snow: fluffy
Count: Me
Maybe she was confused or something, but better safe then sorry!


Thats when foxlily began trusting.


I didn't catch her user, but watch out for her.


This panda said that I was going to scam someone, and I got confused. 


(Btw im a girl lol )



As you probably can see, Fuzzy said that "Count" (me) was going to scam, and you can see me arguing.


Then she claimed that I "gotta" do her, and I said no and fled to my den to start assembling this post.
Bye Jammers, stay safe on Animal Jam!

Status: No One Harmed


2 comments:

  1. @Annabeth1609 HOW DARE YOU, YOU DO NOT DESERVE THAT USERNAME
    @fluffy.......... erm......ok............

    ReplyDelete