Blogger Tricks

Sunday, 20 September 2015

ninjario900 (Non-member)


(OH MY GOD THIS HAS BEEN HERE FOR A MONTH I'M SORRY I'M PUBLISHING IT NOW)
Hey folks, Shiver here with a scammer I found trusting in the Jamaa Township. His username is: ninjario900.

Anyway, ninjario900 was trusting for no real reward; just for pleasure and scamming.


After a couple minutes, someone trusted him and was scammed... Or so I thought.


The "victim's" username was friday1999. I went to his den to ask him what was scammed.


He told me: "Red long and blue long, why?" 

Of course, immediately after he said this, I noticed he still had a red spike on him... What an idiot.


I decided to check out his den some more, and saw that he had 3 Cami's Frogs; aka a very beta den item.


I was about to confront him of scamming when he suddenly started spamming the chat for me to donate to him. 




Not only that, but after I told him he was a scammer and left, he proceeded to spam my jam-a-grams.


ninjario900 and friday1999 are the same person, and none of them got scammed. friday1999 was just hoping for a generous jammer to come along and give him free spikes.

Status: 0 Harmed



12 comments:

  1. WHY NINJARIO900 IS MY FRIEND WHY WOULD YOU PUT MY FRIEND ON NEWS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe because, oh, I don't know, he was caught scamming?
      Maybe you should actually read the post before freaking out.

      Delete
  2. EVEN IM NINJARIO900 it was someone in my account

    ReplyDelete
  3. and im not even friday1999 Why this wiki is a lie someone was on my aj hacking and trust trading someone was on my aj all the time the username who playing my account is:arcane123: but dont stay to long to his den it full of betas even note: im back as rare so arcane123 quit aj: so im not hacking ppl...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. Wiki? What wiki?
      2. How exactly do you know the username of the person hacking you?
      3. We never said you were hacking people..

      Delete
  4. this stuff lies like for real learn your stuff i did get scammed of a red long and those betas where from forgotten desert dummy i had 2 red longs because a few weeks before that i traded away my black long 4 to red longs and a few rocking horses get your fact straight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. first of all, please pay attention in your english period, your poor teacher teaches you these things for a reason. i legitimately had to reread your spastic, garbled mess of a sentence a grand total of five times before i could understand what was being said.

      second of all, this post was made nearly two years ago. it's far, FAR too late for you to try and get yourself off the hook by making up some bull and expecting us to buy it without any proof. you are a scammer. we have no reason to trust you whatsoever, especially since you're so defensive and angry about a post that's two years old. really shows how you've matured.

      then, after all this, you have the nerve to say that we're liars, that we need to "learn our stuff", that we're stupid and that we need to "get our fact (yes, FACT) straight"? and you expect us to bow down and remove the post??

      all in all, no, we won't remove the post, or stop believing you're a scammer or anything like that. please don't contact us again until you pass that literacy test or until you've matured.

      Delete