Blogger Tricks

Thursday, 3 September 2015

Impersonation - Blue and Shadow

Lets clear a few things up right now:

I HAVE NOT BEEN ACTIVE ON ANIMAL JAM OR THIS BLOG FOR MONTHS NOW.

the shadow you have been seeing around was an imposter, namely, ex-agent blue. I finally logged in to check out what was new on animal jam, and cerise met me in the diamond shop. she told me that i was being impostered by blue, who was made an OWNER of the chatbox, but told cherry who it really was before any important information was leaked. he infilirated the sws under MY NAME, and when i checked the blog, there was so far no post about it.

people have mentioned my name in the past posts like: "i investigated this with agent shadow", etc. but that was a fake, not me.


so, as i should have said before i left for these months: bye! i rarely use animal jam if ever and i dont really check the blog. this is my last post, and so if you ever see a 02shadow02 online, it IS ME. you can tell by my signature look: a black and grey wolf with a black worn, rare tiara, and a black heart locket. cya! ;)



- the REAL 02shadow02.

P.S. if you have any questions, i probably wont be around but i guess you can ask cerise, who told me about this in the first place.

2 comments:

  1. BY THE WAY -- if anyone posts about XXVILLANIOUS -- it is my friend's alternate account. she uses it to scam catch -- best of luck to you, animalclip

    ReplyDelete