Blogger Tricks

Tuesday, 1 September 2015

Goodbye.

Hello Jammers! Tacocat101, with a post. Although this wasn't gonna be posted today originally, it is going to be. Tomorrow is my 14th birthday. I will be quitting Animal Jam, as I find myself to old for it now. I spoke greatly with an (anonymous) SWS Agent, who convinced me that it WAS in fact my time to leave. They shared a secret about themselves, I will keep it to myself. So, now a lot of you MIGHT want to know HOW many Scammer's I've caught? WELP, HERE GOES!
I've caught about 215 Scammers from December 2012-September 2015, along with many others I have not uploaded.  I've also stopped many bullies, stopped a massive threat to Animal Jam, caught a famous Jammer scamming, along with Taxe. I've turned three hackers away from there ways, and caught the infamous Blue54899 (Now centuryotter) using Mods on video.  AJSG is shutting down for anyone who cares about that.
     ~OK EVERYONE, ONE LAST TIME, IN THE NAME OF FIRETIGERX!~
-Tacocat101

15 comments:

  1. Aww, Taco, you don't have to go. Actually, I'm the same age as you are. I understand how you feel, but still. And 215 is an great achievement, but you can catch lots more, and you're part of the Council. Well, it's your choice. If you're in Canada, or a place which there isn't middle school, good luck on your exams. If you're in US, or where there is middle school, good luck on your exams and entering high school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Femmy Fem C: I am in Amurica,

      Delete
  2. rip tictac
    2000 - 2015
    "blue is a but"
    -tictac 2015

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I'm actually saying this but...
    I got a sad feeling when I saw the title of this post.
    You will be missed by many. If it helps lilacpetal is going into college and she still plays AJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. no u cant leave so many good things happen in here don't leave us please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's not exactly the best thing you should say when someone is quitting...

      Delete
  5. I totally understand, but i'm very sad you are going D: I was thinking of possibly quitting myself seeing i'm just too old for it and, well, almost in high school.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nuuuu Taco, i'll miss ya, you were a great scam-catcher! 215 scammers caught, wow!
    You probably don't know who i am, I'm a rookie cookie.
    Good luck on whatever you're doing in real life, and Adios.
    (Gives Cookie) Eat this, in remembrance of the SWS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. See you, space cowboy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Didn't think I'd miss you, but here I am. Do you play transformice? Where will all your rares go? Any games you play I could find you on?
    -electro

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who was the famous Jammer you caught scamming, besides Taxe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He ain't famous anymore but he used to be, Darklight67

      Delete
  10. Tacolightertiger10 October 2015 at 12:48

    one last Scammer PLZ. I have caught one and I have evidence. So please catCh this last one

    ReplyDelete