Blogger Tricks

Saturday, 19 September 2015

danceforlife1256 (Member)


Let's get right to it. Here is the owner of the Trust/Trade party, she probably was the scammer because she locked her den after a trade.



(I don't know if Cutie was actually scammed but her nerds are off when she locked us out.)


This is a potential scammer, cutiepie23808, and may be a innocent also. There is someone else that may of gotten scammed but I'm not allowed to show innocents on here.  Also, how can she be a innocent? Well, she may be a innocent because she doesn't have her glasses after that.

The den owner later locked us out.


Status: 1+ Harmed

1 comment:

  1. im cutiepie23808 but i never scammed anyone i was just trying to be cool i guess. I feel bad but i never actually scammed anyone i just locked it cuase i got no trades and i would NEVER scam and i have a youtube also and i record everything. I have learned my lesson about trying to be cool like everyone else but i never actually attempted to scame anyone i swear on my life. I was just trying to be cool but that was a long time ago i have changed now XD

    ReplyDelete