Blogger Tricks

Monday, 28 September 2015

awesomeprettyjam (Member)


This girl was advertising for a trust trade party at her den. But she wasn't just doing that. She also said that only members were allowed to come - so she's a discriminator and a scammer. I went to her den to check it out.


I waited a few minutes and she came to her den. I asked her if she was a scammer and a discriminator, and she said no. Backpedaling begins.
I asked her what she was then, and she asked me to trust her and that she would trust me back.


I asked her why I should trust trade a total stranger, and she didn't even try to make up an excuse - she just told me to do it.



Afterward she locked me out.
AND THE BEST BACKPEDALING AWARD OF 2015 GOES TO..


Status: No One Harmed


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, because I bet advertising for cooking supplies on a website about a child's game is a great idea.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. XD The gif got me

    ReplyDelete