Blogger Tricks

Wednesday, 30 September 2015

An average morning in my comment section. (Posted here because Cerise removed me from the blog of the agents for some reason.)

So it started with this one person saying they never knew what it was like to be framed before. HOW is this video framing him...? He used mods plain as day.
Then this person played along.
That there is our LOVELY buddy Blue. Trying to backpedal after being caught are we my friend?

Mmm I like this person. She tells people to face the fact they got caught.
OUCH, thats a bit harsh.
You have seen proof of him using mods here, if he has mods, what do you think he uses them for lmao
I no longer like this  person. I will not tolerate bullying in my comment section.
First part, ok. Second part, eh.

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This is getting stranger by the minute.

      Delete
  2. Why are those people having profile pictures with Pokémon on them? It just feels wrong to me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What, do you have something against Pokemon? O,o

      Delete
    2. No, I FREAKING ADORE POKEMON. AND I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE DO BAD TINGS WIF DEM. DEY'RE MEEN! *starts sobbing*

      Delete
  3. Sparkle canyon otter is a bully, she actually bullied the Play Wild Community, i'm a tiny ant there (mini mod to myself), she caused drama and bullying, she likes playing along with things like this~

    ReplyDelete