Blogger Tricks

Tuesday, 25 August 2015

Scammer Goldmine #37

ledgendarypancake was hosting a trust/flash trade party at his den. Keep in mind, ledgendarypencake is also in alliance with Blue. And to make it funnier, Blue was in the den, and when I came he just told me "can you leave". Of course, I didn't. I got as many scammers as I could before the den was locked.

rayshine24
Doing the "trust me i'm recording" scam

Minnielover310
Doing the trust trade scam
(There was a better picture but I was busy getting other people)

asome73539
Doing the trust trade scam

littlekoala10523
Doing the trust/flash trade scam

Electro has more, I'll ask her to add them to this post later.

Please report them all for scamming.

6 comments:

  1. I feel like we can easily use Blue and his friends to gain access to finding scammers. Actually quite nice, if you ask me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pancake guy he hosted a trust party me being dumb and bored went there to just watch people rage about getting scammed even if it was their fault... but everyone begged me to trust my yellow long like wtf scammers all day at trust parties best place to be scammed

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you become an Agent?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd talk to a council member and get an interview. If you passed, you'd become an agent and get proper training.

      However, we're not recruiting at the moment because we're still training the other batch of rookies.

      Delete