Blogger Tricks

Saturday, 29 August 2015

i0i - Sunshineshadey's group member?

Hello all! This is Beta speaking, on possible clues to Sunshineshadey?

So the other day, I got buddy requests from Sunshineshadey, flamingkingofwolfs, and someone not yet encountered - i0i. I accepted i0i's request, because we have not yet encountered him, and I was curious. After Taco and I talk at my den, he came in. Taco then had to go. I asked him what he knows about Sunshine. Before anything, he said, "I like the look of your blue wrist." "What if I supposedly had a glitch that could take it from you?" I asked him once again what he knew about Sunshine. He proceeded talking on. "You know, I COULD take it from you now, but I'd rather do it on other items."



That basically meant that the glitch he was talking about is a one time use thing, wanting to use it on rarer items. But, since I'm posting this, the society will know :)

I asked why he scammed. Then he asked why I stop scammers. I basically explained how we do it for fun, and we're helping out the community to make it better. His sole response was that he did it for fun as well. 

Once after that, he said that he had to go. But he left as a note, "No problem. I love giving spies false imformation." So..... What's true, what's not? Comment your thoughts, I'd like to know what ideas you have.

12 comments:

  1. Well obviously can't have a glitch that takes away your items unless he's a hacker so that's probably not true. And everything else he said basically. But how do we know if when he said false info it was actually true info? I think he's definitely on sunshine's team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are certain mods, apparently. I saw Taco's video about Blue showing him mods that can help with scamming, so there is certainly a possibility that this is true. But then again, he did say he loved fooling 'spies' with false information...

      Delete
    2. If you have PROOF they are hacking, using third-party programmes, installing mods, or otherwise altering the coding and technology, you need to TELL AJHQ IMMEDIATELY. Seriously. E-mail them and ask to set up a representative phone call, then list off everything you know. If these people are indeed trying to manipulate the game, the staff members NEED to be aware of it!

      Delete
    3. If you want AJHQ to know something, you have to have a parent phone them.

      "They're bastards when it comes to emailing." -MeiAn

      Delete
    4. Usually they only take calls if it has to do with account security or something financial, and even then it has to be scheduled.

      I don't blame them. After all, these people are just doing their job, and in the past when there was a 24-hour live phone line, most calls were from 8-to-13-year-olds either asking for items or trying (and failing) to prank the line. It was harder for the people who actually needed help urgently.

      Delete
  2. there just mean people who like to scam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm... I find it a little suspicious that taco had to go and then he came in. I'm not saying that taco is them, but that is a little suspicious, not to mention that pink thought sunshine was taco.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly doubt that Taco did it, and also if it was Taco, then he could of have used both accounts at once

      Delete
    2. No, he had to go before he came into the den. Then he appeared and asked, "Is this the guy?" (I told him about everything) and then he had to go. But I highly doubt Taco would do that.

      Delete
    3. Not to mention I've caught Sunshine scamming on video....

      Delete
  4. You stop scammers for fun and to help the community.
    I scam for fun and to help the community.
    You can argue it doesn't help the community, but yours helps the community that is Anti Scammer, I help the Pro Scammer community.
    -i0i

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is this the part where we hire lawyers to help us debate? Heh, we KNOW that for every action there is a negative affect. But seriously, 'helping' the community? I cannot state how disgusted I am with scammers and hackers (actually, I am probably more disgusted with people with have betrayed SWS. But that's probably just 3% more). You scam for 'fun'. Do you actually ENJOY hurting people? Do you actually think that what you're doing is correct? Do you even feel one bit guilty about what you're doing? And this is JUST FOR A VIRTUAL GAME. How does this help you in life (besides landing you in jail)? I've read that parents see their children as mirrors of themselves, because they are the ones that teach them. Need I say more? What are your values of human nature?

      Delete