Blogger Tricks

Thursday, 13 August 2015

Council Member Elections End

The council member elections have come to a close. In just 3 days, we collected votes from.. wait, 73 people? Either someone was cheating, or we just have a lot of blog readers. Anyways, the results are in! Say hello to your new council members:

Agent Shiver
Agent Taco
Agent Beta
Agent Fem
Agent Alpha
Agent Electro

Now I have several amazing people to share my powers with :D

More elections will be held once the council settles in. Council members, I have made each of you special signatures to use in your posts. The headshots were drawn by me, the backgrounds were found off Google images.


(sombreros are hard to draw y'know)


(Fem gets stars because her name was too small to take up enough space :P)



More updates will come soon.

6 comments:

  1. I love the new signatures! They're so pretty ^_^
    About the poll thing, on my computer, we can only vote once. I don't know the exact number of agents and rookies we have, so I estimate around 30 of them? That would mean we have 43 viewers O.o Wow, that's alot. Also, can we please have a blog for the Council? That means we could have archives of our meetings, and every agent can attend without worrying about the time (you can consider having it password-protected, so only the members know what's going on, and no ex-agent or traitors can view it *coughs*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWOWOWO THE SIGGIES ARE SO LOVELY :OOOOO
    Anyway,
    thank you so much guys for electing me x3 I can't wait to help the SWS out as a new council member!
    -Shiver

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG OMG YAS!! ALL THE GOOD PPLZ WON ESPECIALLY SHIVER

    -agen tlove

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol sorry meant agent love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Free art. Nice. Swag. Sup guys. :D
    And congrats to everyone in :D

    ReplyDelete