Blogger Tricks

Wednesday, 5 August 2015

Council Member Elections

**Voting has started. You can vote on the left side of the blog**

Hey Jammers! So I finally stopped procrastinating and decided to schedule the council member elections. Read more to find out all about it.


Anyways, back on topic; For those of you unaware, we've rewritten the ranking system so that it's not just one person ruling over everything. Instead of one leader, there will be a council. The council will be full of senior agents who have proven themselves to the society. The council members will be entirely chosen by the agents (except for selected individuals that I 100% want to have on the council) during the election. The council will occasionally have meetings to discuss upcoming events, new features for the SWS, and overall the whereabouts of the society.

You're probably going to ask, "Cerise, how can I be elected or elect someone for a position of such power?" Well, of course, there are a few requirements that must be met in order to be nominated.

1. The person you're nominating must be willing to take the rank. Ask before nominating.
2. The person you're nominating must be active in the society. Trust me, inactive people don't make great leaders.
3. The person you're nominating must have experience in scam catching. If they just joined the society last month, they probably aren't the best person to have lead you.

We will go through several phases of voting, each lasting one day. At the end of each phase, the agent(s) with the least amount of votes will be disqualified.
After a total of 3/4 days of voting, the remaining agents will be elected as council members.

Bias is not allowed in voting. Don't vote for/nominate someone just because they're your friend/sibling, vote for/nominate them because you trust them to lead you well.

Post your nominations in the comments!
The voting begins on Friday morning!
The polls will be on this blog!
Please don't vote for yourself!

22 comments:

  1. I'd like to nominate agent fem

    ReplyDelete
  2. casually puts list of nominations
    Agent Shiver
    Agent Taco
    Agent Bambi
    Agent Beta

    (was going to nominate Fem but Violet beat me to it)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cerise, I was wondering, can I join the sws? My username is Roar6477, if u want to talk on animal jam. Ive been reading your blog for a long time now, and I want to join.
    Can my username be agent Hatter? (Alice in Wonderland).
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. JUST READ THE SECOND PARAGRAPH BUT OH MY GOD I COULD LITERALLY DRIVE TO U IM CLOSE TO MOUNT BAKER IN WASHINGTON TOO AHAHAHAHWHWHEUGFB if only ;-;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok finished the whole thing and this is an excellent idea :DDD I feel that having active leaders will influence an active society, because i think more than half of the "agents" are rarely ever on animaljam as a whole and never on the society. Maybe with this we can decrease AJSWS's amount of ghosties :D

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    3. Hi Blue.
      Bye Blue.

      Oh by the way, people can change.
      Just let that sink in.

      Delete
    4. Hmm? I'm not Blue. Swear it on my life. I respect Cerise and Taco. I just don't respect Electro. Shes not mean to me. Just mean to others.

      Delete
    5. I'm not electro, I'm Alpha XD

      Delete
  5. I trust Fem, she's definitely a good leader :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. an b4 Donald trump wins elections :p

      Delete
    2. I don't get the Donald Trump ref, but thank you <3

      Delete
  6. So I understand that for the council, there will be many meetings and such. But I'm not as active as I have been lately, but I am still active. But, I'm just curious if it's possible to put out the times for the meetings so I can see if I can get to them or not, and if it's too much of a hassle, I completely understand. Just makes it easy for me to know what's happening when.

    ~mz5963 aka Agent Beta ~ Animal Jam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's best if we have a (private/password protected or something) blog for meetings, so all the agents can participate and share their ideas in comments and stuff. Another good reason for a blog is that if we ever need to look back for old criteria, we'll find it there instead of trying to remember.

      Delete
  7. I also Vote Agent Beta And Taco

    ReplyDelete