Blogger Tricks

Monday, 3 August 2015

Another Rookie Fired


I was sitting in Jamaa Township (on an empty server) and this rookie comes up to me and asks to flash trade with me. I immediately said no and told her she was fired.
Then the argument begins.



She started complaining it wasn't scamming because she accepted and then gave it back. That's like saying if you break into someone's house, steal all their belongings, then the cops catch you and you have to give it all back, it automatically makes you innocent.

She got a friend that she supposedly flash traded with to come and say that she gave the items back. The friend even admitted to trust trading later - she is likely also a scammer.



The rookie even admitted to participating in trust trading.


She even started saying she was the best agent in the society because she can catch 16 scammers in a day, followed up by saying nobody else in the society did anything - looks like someone hasn't been checking the blog. Besides, the amount of scammers you can catch in a day and your overall abilities are nothing if you act like a self-centered snot-rag. She never even reported any of the scammers to me, so why should I appreciate her?

She even said she was recording me, which I responded to by saying that I didn't really care. A minute later, she claimed to be "posting" it. We all just left her lol.

I don't know how to end posts.
bye

8 comments:

  1. I remember being there for part of it. No one told me what was going on though....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told you once or twice but you were probably brb or something :P

      Delete
  2. I think each new agent needs to be 'spied' on for a bit, just to check. Have an old agent to stick with them, and the spy on them in separate times. That way it'll be less likely for these incidents to happen. Oh, and by the way, xxeternalmoonxx attempted scamming with a 'glitched' pillow. She locked before I could take a picture, but I'll keep an eye out for her later.

    ~mz5963 aka Agent Beta ~ Animal Jam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, that's a good idea

      Delete
    2. I also agree. Some people like to take advantage of others *cough cough scammers cough cough*

      Delete
    3. Even though i am not in AJSWS, i keep an eye on it to see how everyone is doing. I agree, Beta. This is a very great idea and i hope to see more like this in the AJSWS future.

      Delete
  3. Wow a lot of rookies are scammers...

    ReplyDelete