Blogger Tricks

Monday, 10 August 2015

Alpha On Vaca.

Hey guys, Alpha here! Tomorrow i'm going on vacation, so I wont be on sws or aj till september *gasp*
Why? Because I shall have no access to internet
I MIGHT be able to go on the sws page mobil version
but if I become abnormally inactive just know that the world isn't nice enough to create a wifi dome so people can get free wifi everywhere they go
NO
PEOPLE. WANT. MONEY
With that said, I wish a good luck to all the nominees for the council as I probably wont get picked for being inactive... for a month XD 
Good day m8's,
Alpha

6 comments:

  1. OFFFFF TOPPPPICCC.
    Delete this post and repost it on The blog of the Agents ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh... You didn't have to say it rudely. I know it's off topic but no need to say it that way. Try to say it in a nicer way next time?

      Delete
    2. Im sorry ITs just alot of agents post vaca posts on here, it seems cerise is fine with it soooo yeah

      Delete
    3. Taco your so rude -.- Be nicer to people :/ geez

      Delete
  2. Emb00, was caught scamming the other day on video. The YouTube who had the video up was hacked and deleted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry the anon thinks your rude, your very nice and I know you just want the society spam free. I just wanted you to know I am not in any way shape or form mad at you.

      Delete