Blogger Tricks

Monday, 27 July 2015

hbhangu (Member)


Hey its Electro here with a scammer! Her username is hbhangu and her suspected backup is yomommy.




here she is saying, " gift me a wood floor and I'll gift you more then one spike" 
Sure you will...


I asked her to put the spikes on trade and of course she said gift only. 
I called her a scam and a suspected backup of hers, yomommy came and said she wasnt a scammer. I asked them to move around at the same time and they refused, saying that moving around all at once "glitched her computer"

-Electro

Status: None Harmed



6 comments:

  1. Wow, I don't get how that would happen because most of the time, you do move at the same time as other people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They r the same person lol

      Delete
  2. Omg somewon tried to scam me once they were member and I had a store in my den and had a diamomd item and they said that black storebought items were "rare" its like dude I know members can change colors u are not gonna scam me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi thats meand that was a long time agoi quited animal jam lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea, it was a long time ago; precisely why you shouldn't care about this post.

      Delete