Blogger Tricks

Thursday, 23 July 2015

Carlagotswag (non-member)


Hey guys! Agent Shiver here with a post that I've been meaning to post for awhile now. Ever since my computer's internet got all crazy, I wasn't able to post anything on the SWS blog. My parents and I finally figured it out, so, here we go!

This scammer's username is: Carlagotswag


Carla was a scammer I found a long time ago on a scammer patrol that I found in one of my "Needs Sorting" folders, but she's still worth posting. I found her in the Jamaa Township saying, "Find the plush at my den and get a spike!" 
I was interested in seeing if she actually HAD a spike, so I went.


Literally as soon as I got there, she said, "Oh, I have to log off it's here." I asked her what she meant, and she said she was referring to me! She told me I would post her on the AJSWS blog and she would get banned from AJ for scamming.


Carla then just locked her den (hey that rhymes) and logged out after her encounter with me. 
I never got any pictures of her actually scamming, but I would say she is a scammer since she fears me and said she'd get banned for scamming.

Status: 0 Harmed


-Agent Shiver

No comments:

Post a Comment