Blogger Tricks

Saturday, 25 July 2015

Academy Updates + Agent Seeker Fired

Going to make this short and sweet. Agent Seeker (rookie) has been charged with scamming and, well, insulting. Here are the pictures, 7 out of 9 agents voted for her to be fired, yadda yadda yadda.

An agent who I will keep unnamed asked her to join her scamming team (as a test), and Seeker gladly accepted. That's when I ran in and confronted her, trials were held immediately after.


she said this while I was my monkey. way to be inclusive.


she said this after she got fired.

Anyways, I'll be hosting courses throughout the next week. The schedules will be posted UNDER THE SWS TIME ON THE LEFT OF THE POSTS. There will be no other announcements made.

12 comments:

  1. Round of applause to the Agent who asked her, and in so doing under covered this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much taco :) I did it to 2 agents and got them fired.. -Electro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is an amazing tactic, and if AJSG ever gets to crowded, I may use it myself.

      Delete
    2. It definitely brings out the other side of them. By the way I got hacked and perma banned AGAIN. Either someone really has a grudge against me or my computer is messed up.

      Delete
    3. However, this tactic is flawed, the agent could be joining them in order to act as a spy and expose their secrets

      Delete
    4. This girl joined literally a day before this post was made, she had 80% no training (in the tracking region that is), and she never said she had any history as a scam catcher, so I highly doubt she was going in to track. Plus, any sensible agent would tell a higher rank instead of going head in.

      Delete
  3. I don't get why scammers bother to join the society if they're just gonna get caught sooner or later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. probably to learn our tactics and avoid us

      Delete
  4. welp it looks like another agent left the sws! honestly i dont get why people are still joinin.the sws has faded a little intoobscurity, u no!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People still join because they still have hope and they still think they can help stop scammers. Even if our blog ends up going unnoticed, we'll always be fighting in the background.

      Delete
    2. its great they r doin this! aj has hopefor the futur!

      Delete
    3. my name is imaginationpie on aj and i wanna jon this sws!scammers are so bad!

      Delete