Blogger Tricks

Tuesday, 30 June 2015

Guess What?

I have been thinking about this good and hard for a long time (and by a long time I mean 2 days), and it finally hit me; this society isn't entirely worthless!
I asked some agents, and they agreed with me.
The SWS is back.

It turned out that me quitting was just a phase. I still hate AJHQ from the bottom of my heart, but I'm coming back because scam catching has to be done.

I'll tell you guys when the society is open. Right now, I'm working on reorganizing the blog. All pages have been redone, check them out.
Thank you.

P.S. I have a community on Google+. Search up Animal Jam Scam Catchers United and click the red "ask to join" button if you want to join.

P.P.S. I'm going to be posting on this email more often than not because it is the email connected to the G+ community.

9 comments:

  1. That's really good news, Cerise. You know what's bad news? I was gonna eat a delicious chocolatey moon pie as I was reading this, and it turned out to be caramel flavor. But anyways I'm happy for the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Could you send the invite for the community again I never got it. Also can you add me back in this I thought SWS would never come back so I deleted myself from thisblog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Search up Animal Jam Scam Catchers United and click the red "ask to join" button if you want to join."
      I will later.

      Delete
  3. YAHOOOOOO :throws confetti:
    And I'll be gone July 2 - July 20ish because I'm going to Europe with family. So I'll be inactive on AJ.
    Also, will there be a post for the council?
    Anyway, I'm glad its back! I'll talk with Giraffe to see if she'll come back.
    ~mz5963 aka Agent Beta ~ Animal Jam
    P. S. Feels so good to be back! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! Im gonna be gone abit because of meh braces and junk but YAYYY

    ReplyDelete
  5. are you picking co bosses or are we doing elections again?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would be honored if I could join again! I'm so happy we're back, this group is so welcoming and kindhearted. Tbh its kinda like an aj family to me XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. **STOP DELETING MY WHOLE COMMENT STUPID BLOGGER**
    I find it quite funny that this post has so many fewer comments than the one about the society closing... XDDD

    ReplyDelete