Blogger Tricks

Saturday, 4 April 2015

woozand (Member)

The following post is brought to you by the Animal Jam Scam Guard, or AJSG for short, you can see every scammer we catch by subscribing to my YouTube channel by clicking here.


Hello Jammers! Tacocat101 here with yet another scammer! Watch the short video below for the proof

 

Also, I am sorry, but we have decided to disable comments on any post that may cause drama. We are sick of hearing the same comments over and over on them. This is how we feel reading them.

-Agent Taco

15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ok. It's like people dont know there is going to be drama. This is what I want to say to them when they act like it even though they know its coming:
      http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/207/234/you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg

      Delete
    2. This is me when i look at hate comments.
      http://www.deviantart.com/art/funny-gif-244058774

      Delete
    3. This is me
      https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/2e/e9/15/2ee9152a284a6139d7af372180ad96e5.jpg

      Delete
  2. It is very interesting. Tell me more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intresting. I read the hate comments too see what people think. I'm still mad at Silver, Shiver, Clover and taco for firing me. Idk what you say, I need to atleast have trials!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only read one hate comment a post, because the rest are carbon copies.

      Delete
  4. LOL, I just watches Willy Wonka a few days ago. -d66864 on AJ

    ReplyDelete