Blogger Tricks

Thursday, 2 April 2015

District 19 is staying up?


Hey guys! Spanish here! So today, I'm going to tell y'all somethin'. Me and alpha are going to continue posting and hiring agents on the District 19 blog! If u want to join, u can go to district page  on SWS or type in this link:  http://aj-district19.blogspot.com/
You can join by clicking Joining!
Alpha is in charge of checking for new forms from people who want to join.
Just fill out the form and alpha will check it and u will be an Agent!
~ A message from Spanish, be a jammer not a scammer!

( SHIVER, STOP DRAFTING THIS! SILVER SAID I COULD KEEP IT UP! )

Also, before I go, one last thing. SWS wont be supporting the D19 blog, so me and alpha are gonna continue ourselves, probably hiring other agents.

2 comments:

  1. Then who is?? DX please don't since YOUUUU guys wont let me POSTTT anymore.

    ReplyDelete